- West Townsend Legal Resources
- West Townsend Statistics
- West Townsend Employment Information
- West Townsend Business Information
- West Townsend Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- West Townsend Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
West Townsend StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 2,998
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 978
- Alias(es) (2003): TOWNSEND, W TOWNSEND, WEST TOWNSEND
West Townsend Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 822
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $14,412,000 / $3,561,000
West Townsend Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
West Townsend Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 96
West Townsend Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
West Townsend Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
West Townsend Population - Male/Female
West Townsend Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||36||0.40%|
West Townsend Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
West Townsend Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.