- West Newton Legal Resources
- West Newton Statistics
- West Newton Employment Information
- West Newton Business Information
- West Newton Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- West Newton Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
West Newton StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 11,316
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 617
- Alias(es) (2003): NEWTON, W NEWTON, WEST NEWTON
West Newton Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 6,021
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $245,610,000 / $50,628,000
West Newton Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
West Newton Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 870
West Newton Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
West Newton Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
West Newton Population - Male/Female
West Newton Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||309||0.90%|
West Newton Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
West Newton Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.