- North Billerica Legal Resources
- North Billerica Statistics
- North Billerica Employment Information
- North Billerica Business Information
- North Billerica Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- North Billerica Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
North Billerica StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 9,960
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 978
- Alias(es) (2003): BILLERICA, N BILLERICA, NORTH BILLERICA
North Billerica Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 26,661
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $1,433,616,000 / $350,493,000
North Billerica Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
North Billerica Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 1,113
North Billerica Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
North Billerica Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
North Billerica Population - Male/Female
North Billerica Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||129||0.43%|
North Billerica Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
North Billerica Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.