- North Attleboro Legal Resources
- North Attleboro Statistics
- North Attleboro Employment Information
- North Attleboro Business Information
- North Attleboro Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- North Attleboro Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
North Attleboro StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 24,808
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 508
- Alias(es) (2003): N ATTLEBORO, NO ATTLEBORO, NORTH ATTLEBORO
North Attleboro Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 29,655
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $671,231,000 / $155,490,000
North Attleboro Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
North Attleboro Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 2,279
North Attleboro Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
North Attleboro Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
North Attleboro Population - Male/Female
North Attleboro Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||348||0.47%|
North Attleboro Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
North Attleboro Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.