- Middleboro Legal Resources
- Middleboro Statistics
- Middleboro Employment Information
- Middleboro Business Information
- Middleboro Criminal Information
- Middleboro Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- Middleboro Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
Middleboro StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 19,933
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 508, 774
- Alias(es) (2003): AETNA LIFE & CASUALTY CO, MIDDLEBORO, MIDDLEBOROUGH, OCEAN SPRAY
Middleboro Population By Year
Middleboro Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 12,900
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $404,610,000 / $98,258,000
Middleboro Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Middleboro Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 1,019
Middleboro Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Middleboro Criminal InformationBack to top
Middleboro Crimes Per 1,000 People By Type And Year
|Year||Aggravated Assault||Forcible Rape||Murder / Manslaughter||Robbery||Total Violent Crimes||Arson||Burglary||Larceny / Theft||Motor Vehicle Theft||Total Property Crimes|
Middleboro Law Enforcement Employeess
Middleboro Crime Index
Middleboro Criminal Lawyers represent defendants in municipal, state and federal criminal proceedings. These lawyers commonly handle cases involving DUI/DWI (drunk driving), drug possession, gun crimes, traffic tickets, violent crimes, sex crimes, theft offenses and white collar crimes. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Middleboro Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
Middleboro Population - Male/Female
Middleboro Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||228||0.57%|
Middleboro Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Middleboro Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.