- Mattapan Legal Resources
- Mattapan Statistics
- Mattapan Employment Information
- Mattapan Business Information
- Mattapan Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- Mattapan Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
Mattapan StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 27,815
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 617
- Alias(es) (2003): BOSTON, MATTAPAN
Mattapan Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 3,646
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $92,408,000 / $21,002,000
Mattapan Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Mattapan Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 522
Mattapan Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Mattapan Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
Mattapan Population - Male/Female
Mattapan Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||1,866||3.29%|
Mattapan Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Mattapan Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.