- Jamaica Plain Legal Resources
- Jamaica Plain Statistics
- Jamaica Plain Employment Information
- Jamaica Plain Business Information
- Jamaica Plain Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- Jamaica Plain Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
Jamaica Plain StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 36,293
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 617, 857
- Alias(es) (2003): BOSTON, JAMAICA PLAIN
Jamaica Plain Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 23,538
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $891,240,000 / $212,442,000
Jamaica Plain Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Jamaica Plain Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 1,348
Jamaica Plain Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Jamaica Plain Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
Jamaica Plain Population - Male/Female
Jamaica Plain Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||8,900||10.20%|
Jamaica Plain Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Jamaica Plain Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.