- Hyde Park Legal Resources
- Hyde Park Statistics
- Hyde Park Employment Information
- Hyde Park Business Information
- Hyde Park Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- Hyde Park Zip Codes
Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
Hyde Park StatisticsBack to top
- Population (2003): 28,392
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 617
- Alias(es) (2003): BOSTON, HYDE PARK, READVILLE
Hyde Park Employment InformationBack to top
Employment (2003): 12,432
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $420,363,000 / $94,869,000
Hyde Park Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Hyde Park Business InformationBack to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 1,284
Hyde Park Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Hyde Park Immigration & Civil Rights InformationBack to top
Hyde Park Population - Male/Female
Hyde Park Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||5,967||6.42%|
Hyde Park Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Hyde Park Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.