- Feeding Hills Legal Resources
- Feeding Hills Statistics
- Feeding Hills Employment Information
- Feeding Hills Business Information
- Feeding Hills Immigration & Civil Rights Information
- Feeding Hills Zip Codes
Feeding Hills Legal Resources Back to top
State Attorney General
- US Attorneys [ Boston - Main Office | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Public Defenders [ Main Office | Satellite Office | Satellite Office ]
- Bankruptcy Court [ Main Office - Boston | Worcester ]
- District Court [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Pretrial Services [ Main Office - Boston | Springfield | Worcester ]
- Probation Office [ Main Office - Boston | Lawrence | Plymouth | Springfield | Worcester ]
Feeding Hills Statistics Back to top
- Population (2003): 11,568
- Local Time(s):
- Area Code(s): 413
- Alias(es) (2003): FEEDING HILLS
Feeding Hills Employment Information Back to top
Employment (2003): 1,107
Payroll (2003) / (1Q 2003): $23,012,000 / $5,086,000
Feeding Hills Employment Lawyers handle cases involving employment contracts, severance agreements, OSHA, workers compensation, ADA, race, sex, pregnancy, national-orgin, sexual orientation and age discrimination, sexual harassment, hours & wages and overtime issues. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Feeding Hills Business Information Back to top
Number of Businesses (2003): 200
Feeding Hills Business Lawyers provide services for corporations, LLCs, partnerships, contracts, franchising and business litigation. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Feeding Hills Immigration & Civil Rights Information Back to top
Feeding Hills Population - Male/Female
Feeding Hills Population By Ethnicity
|Other Or Multiracial||57||0.49%|
Feeding Hills Immigration Lawyers help clients navigate through the federal immigration process. They help workers secure temporary visas (H1-B, fiances obtain K-1 visas, and permanent immigrants apply for Green Cards or citizenship. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Feeding Hills Civil Rights Lawyers represent clients who have been illegally discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and national origin. If you have suffered employment discrimination, sexual harassment, or have been treated differently by a hotel, restaurant, or other public accommodation, a civil rights lawyer can help you determine whether your rights were violated and what types of redress are available. From the Justia Lawyer Directory.
Feeding Hills Zip Codes Back to top